Saturday, January 13, 2007

Old Mc Dennis Had a farm EI-EI-O






After Christmas we went to Brooke Steed and Brett Clelland’s Wedding. It was great , She looked gorgeous. It was so nice to catch up with all the cousins. I wish I got some pictures. I wasn’t thinking. That night we stayed out at the ol’ Smith farm. I love Staying there it’s so noststalgic. Dennis and Joan were so hospitable! Joan was up early makin pancakes and porridge. After breakfast Uncle Dennis took Jonah for a tractor ride.We all got to ride on the quad. There is nothing sweeter than a southern Alberta landscape with mountains in the background. I hope we can go out there this summmer.

2 comments:

LindsayB said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun on your trip. It was great to see you and your kids again. You better update this more often so i can keep up!

Anonymous said...

Well said.