Monday, March 31, 2008

I got tagged! I've always wanted to be tagged!

My cuz Lindsay tagged me it's craszy how many questions we have the same...It's like we are related or something.

1.. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is Louise after my mama.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? yesterday at a fireside put on by a couple in our ward. He has ALS ( also known as LOU Gerigs disease) Ithe fireside talked all about their Jouney. they are an amazing couple! very inspiring!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? nope. I'm a leftie...looks like chickenscratch
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? chicken fajita
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? If you read this it's obvious 3 cuties
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? heck yeah
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? heck yeah
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? honey nut cheerios or the occasional Golden Grahams
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? never
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? no. Emotionally? no Spiritually? Yes, I have my moments
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? anything breyers. Really diggin the Vanilla with white chocolate pieces in it
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their skin. Mostly because I'm jealous of them because I still have a teenagers skin.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? While we are on the subject my skin. But I am also a huge procrastinator.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? having a clean house and time.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Of course
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and black socks w/ red and grey polkadots on them.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? superstore brand Nacho chips the best.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? bugs life
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Green
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? after Dale takes a shower and puts on cologne and aftershave he smells great
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? dale
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes!
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? none rather be playing
27. HAIR COLOUR? recently a brunette! first time I've done that. kinda like it!
28. EYE COLOUR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No I should though
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? love all sorts I made a great roast beef dinner yesterday even with yorkshire pudding deeelish!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings of course.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I fell asleep in the last Die Hard movie have a hard time staying awake lately with the baby getting up every 2 hours in the night
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? cream
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer for sure. I'm waiting for it right now.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs from everyone! kisses from Dale!!!
36. FAVOURITE DESSERT? I made magic bars the othr dsy recipe on the eagle brand website. evil. I love nanaimo bars
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone I hope!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'll be optimistic and say everyone will respond.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? none, just the BOM
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? haven't been using it it is too slippery on the desk Dale made
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? nothing no TV weird.... that is rare.
42. FAVOURITE MUSIC? I am hoping to get an Itunes gift certificate for christmas so I can download some tunes. I used to listen to a lot of punk rock. now I am more mellow stuff Ben Harper, Jack Johnson,Ben Lee to name a few...
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles,huge beatles fan! rolling stones are to crusty and immoral, bad combo
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Ottowa or Mexico which is furthest.? probably Mexico
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? people say I can sing. I like to think I'm a pretty good scrapbooker. I'm pretty artsy I guess It's my right brainededness from being left handed.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St. Albert

1 comment:

Jess said...

SO much fun to find out cool little things about you. HOpe you guys are doing great!